Hey Tumblr fam! I NEED YOUR HELP!
I’ve always aspired to travel abroad and learn of different cultures and different ways of life and now I am able to do so but I need your help! This summer I will be studying Spanish language/culture abroad in Heredia, Costa Rica. While studying there I will earn 6 credit hours towards my degree. Not only will I gain credit hours, but something more than that: an experience of a lifetime.
Studying abroad is something that I always thought would be cool to do but never in a million years did I think that I would be blessed with such an amazing opportunity. Honestly, it was something that never seemed that realistic to me because no one else in my family or group of friends has done it before. So it means the world to me that I’m getting this opportunity.
I believe that the more you know, the greater your life experience will be. Thus, I would like to acknowledge the diversity of the modern world and the importance of being bilingual. Studying in Costa Rica would help to strengthen my linguistic skills so that I am able to communicate better with more people and make myself more marketable altogether.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me by donating what you can and spreading the word so that I am able to make this dream a reality. Thank you so much for your support! Much love & God bless!
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
PLEASE REBLOG. (:12 notes
Posted on Friday, 28 February
Tagged as: chelsea fund my travel study abroad signal boost donations spread the word Costa Rica
- rlrose likes this
- thenewagequeendom reblogged this from respectthe-fro
- thenewagequeendom likes this
- respectthe-fro reblogged this from respectthe-fro
- oceaneyedscribe reblogged this from respectthe-fro
- blackfinesse reblogged this from respectthe-fro
- oreobeauty reblogged this from respectthe-fro
- studentsgoneglobal likes this
- 0lavey likes this
- d-okunade reblogged this from sleepyblackkid
- pick-my-puff reblogged this from respectthe-fro
- sleepyblackkid reblogged this from respectthe-fro